Sales Release CVMD4010-IR 360° Wide Dynamic IP Camera
Vanderbilt International is delighted to inform you with this PLN about the Sales Release of the new CVMD4010-IR 360° wide dynamic IP Camera. Featuring a detailed 4-Megapixel resolution with superb image quality, it is equipped with a “fisheye” lens for 360° surround view with no blind spots.
Ideally suited for applications that require coverage of wide, open areas, this day/night camera features a removable IR-cut filter, resulting in clear images 24 hours a day. Built-in IR LEDs enable the CVMD4010-IR to provide 360° illumination for clear viewing of up to 10 meters, even in completely dark environments. The CVMD4010-IR with its on board IR LEDs features a brand new mirror technology to illuminate the environment horizontally, not vertically as typical 360° cameras.
Key Features include:
- 5-Megapixel CMOS sensor
- 30 fps @ 1080p full HD, max 4MP video resulution = 1920x1920
- 1.5 mm fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view and 360° surround view
- Removable IR-cut filter for day & night functionality
- Integrated IR illumination with inovative mirror technology
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression (triple encoding)
- WDR enhancement for unparalleled visibility in extreme environments
- Vandal-proof IK10 and weatherproof IP66 rated housing
- Built-in 802.3at compliant PoE
- Built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage (8GB including) up to 64GB
- Pixel calculator for image clarity measurement
- Supports local/internal dewarping
For information please see attached PDF.